Climate Change (CC): Cambodia is highly susceptible to Climate Change and poor rural people are the most vulnerable. Our key strategy is to stimulate a healthy environment, strong economy and thriving community through motivation and endorsement of practical climate change adaptation and mitigation approaches.
- Climate Change adaption is a feature of most of PDAO projects
- Increased number of Cambodians have greater understanding and skills in climate change adaption
- Build internal climate change expertise and develop school and community education programs
- Promote the use of natural resources, recycling and other means to diminish adverse impacts on the environment, society and culture
- Integrate climate change adaption measures and capacity building into all projects
- Profile PDAO’s work relating to climate change.